Monday, November 9, 2009

Now That Baseball Is Over...

Baseball is on hiatus (thanks a million, Yankees) and the offseason hasn't really begun yet (no, the Sox signing Jeremy Hermida does not count as starting the offseason when what we REALLY need is a shortstop and another power bat). What's a Sox fan supposed to do to fill his time? Methinks I should watch more "wrestling," if this is the sort of thing happens on a regular basis:



This is one of the more epic things I have ever seen. I can totally do that, I just don't wanna.

Also, a quick question for my Cubs fans out there: what the FUCK happened to Sammy Sosa's face?

Thanks to Hot Clicks for the links...even if Jimmy Traina is a Yankees fan.

1 comment:

  1. What shortstop options do you see for the Sox? Tejada is available.

    ReplyDelete